Tami

Tami

The Handmaid's Tale
Margaret Atwood
Trek Science - mit Warpgeschwindigkeit in die Zukunft? (German Edition)
Inga Nielsen, Stefan Thiesen
Empire of Bones (Empire of Bones Saga) (Volume 1)
Terry Mixon

Nope. DNF at 15%. Slut-shaming and utter ridiculousness.

Inevitable - Angela  Graham

The heroine is totally unlikable. She has "morals" as in "I am no slut so I don't go over to a guy and say hello". Because obviously only sluts wear attractive clothes and talk to guys.

The "hero" is a man-slut - hello, double standard! In his case, this makes him only hotter and the heroine gets all hot and bothered seeing him undressed with another woman, while he is still smirking at the heroine. He smirks a lot, by the way. Actually constantly. Seems smirking is his trademark expression. Wonderful. I mean what could be more attractive than a guy who sleeps with anybody who moves?

And is obviously not really a good family guy because his sister feels the need to warn the heroine (who is his neighbor) away because his son already met her and the hero's little brain is not to be trusted to keep his family life clean.

I don't like those two and don't want to waste another minute.