Der Himmel kennt keine Günstlinge (Taschenbuch)
Erich Maria Remarque
Trek Science - mit Warpgeschwindigkeit in die Zukunft? (German Edition)
Inga Nielsen, Stefan Thiesen

This was a worthy third installment!

Winterblaze - Kristen Callihan

It had a little more hot scenes than the other ones - more fulfillment, less tension.

I was not sure if I would love the story or warm towards Poppy. She was a very strict and not exactly adorable character.

What she had: Strength. And vulnerability. But mostly strength and power.

I really appreciated how the conflict between "alpha man needs to remain alpha man" and such a strong and powerful heroine was handled.

In many many UF/PNR the solution is: make the hero even stronger! Heroine is a strong elemental? Make him an immortal, all-powerful dragon-shifter! Let him be bitten and become a master vampire! Super alpha werewolf! You get the picture.

But here? I was waiting for the other shoe to drop...but it didn't.

And it was beautifully done. How their relationship developed - without one of them having to be top dog, an equality born of respect and love.

I thought I would find the established couple with 14 years of history slightly boring, their quabble insignificant or such.

In reality, it really touched me. I don't know why, I only know I liked this. Very much.