Tami

Tami

So last Saturday I thought because my life is shit right now, I would get a haircut...

cue ominous music...

Normally I always feel great after a visit at the salon - pretty and neat and all this. Bet you know that feeling.

I have a lot of hair, it's a bit wavy and I didn't have it cut for some time, but I kind of liked the look and wanted to keep it.

So I went into my usual salon, asked for a trim...

Can you guess?

Yepp. She did it. She not only cut about 15 cm off the length (around 7 inches), she also cut some holes in there, so that I had to change the way I wear my hair to hide it.

I went home and NEVER in my whole life was I so close to crying because of something minor like a haircut.

THEN: Two days later I notice that the salon has withdrawn doubly from my account.

I am also now hunting the boss of the girl who killed my haircut to get my money back.

My conclusion: This is simply not my week. Nor my month. Forget the whole f*cking year. Wake me when it's over.