Tami

Tami

Stolen Magic (Shadows of the Immortals) (Volume 1)
Marina Finlayson
Das Schlimmste kommt noch oder Fast eine Jugend
Charles Bukowski
Die linke Hand Gottes
Paul Hoffman, Reinhard Tiffert

Nope. DNF at 15%. And this was before I heard it is former Bella/Edward fan fic.

Tall, Dark & Lonely  - R.L. Mathewson

The heroine is a very bad case of Mary Sue.

She is so good, cares for her siblings, is smart and unearthly beautiful. Other females in the book so far (basically her mother and 15-year old sister and all the girls in her classes as she teaches history at the high school) are mean and jealous and overtly sexual. She is a virgin.

So when the incredibly hot vampire meets her - there is no chance he can resist.

Like all the high school boys/pupils - they want her. The male colleagues? Of course they want her. She is unearthly beautiful!

And our hero first didn't notice this beauty, he thought her fat and unattractive because of her thick clothing for the cold weather (very realistic!), so much so that he doesn't recognize her when he meets her later on the street in better attire.

Oh, and the blade-like genesis stor? Boring, but unfortunately still the best part I read.

Gross, stupid and demeaning to women: That being a virgin is something SPESHUL. So SPESHUL that greedy little vamps can SMELL it, if you've done the nasty or not.

Screw you for this twisted kind of sexual morality.