Tami

Tami

The Handmaid's Tale
Margaret Atwood
Trek Science - mit Warpgeschwindigkeit in die Zukunft? (German Edition)
Inga Nielsen, Stefan Thiesen

Definitely not worth the wait for me.

Archangel's Enigma (Guild Hunter) - Nalini Singh

Naasir and his backstory were interesting enough, but I really didn't dig his girl.

She was formulaic and uninteresting and a whole lot of "too good to be true":

Not knowing her beauty (her mother is sooo much more beautiful),

incredibly smart scholar (speaks and reads 80% of all languages - meaning dead and current languages),

is an accomplished fighter (even better with her sword than even professionals),

civilized and elegant, but wild inside, animal-loving, generous and caring and - slow drum roll: SHE IS A VIRGIN. A FOURHUNDRED YEARS OLD VIRGIN.

Yeah well.

Not my cup of tea at all.

This was a very clean romance until 85%. Meaning not even kisses. And I didn't even miss them, because I only read this book for the small bits about the other people in this universe, meaning Raphael and Elena, Ilium and Aodhan (WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!!!) and a few other new and interesting people, like Alexander.

Naasir was an interesting concept and he was indeed special. I didn't really understand what drew him to Little Miss Perfect who doesn't even have sex, because her dirty parents did it all the time.

What a waste of a perfectly fine hero.