Tami

Tami

Stolen Magic (Shadows of the Immortals) (Volume 1)
Marina Finlayson
Das Schlimmste kommt noch oder Fast eine Jugend
Charles Bukowski
Die linke Hand Gottes
Paul Hoffman, Reinhard Tiffert

Definitely not worth the wait for me.

Archangel's Enigma (Guild Hunter) - Nalini Singh

Naasir and his backstory were interesting enough, but I really didn't dig his girl.

She was formulaic and uninteresting and a whole lot of "too good to be true":

Not knowing her beauty (her mother is sooo much more beautiful),

incredibly smart scholar (speaks and reads 80% of all languages - meaning dead and current languages),

is an accomplished fighter (even better with her sword than even professionals),

civilized and elegant, but wild inside, animal-loving, generous and caring and - slow drum roll: SHE IS A VIRGIN. A FOURHUNDRED YEARS OLD VIRGIN.

Yeah well.

Not my cup of tea at all.

This was a very clean romance until 85%. Meaning not even kisses. And I didn't even miss them, because I only read this book for the small bits about the other people in this universe, meaning Raphael and Elena, Ilium and Aodhan (WHEN, WHEN, WHEN!!!) and a few other new and interesting people, like Alexander.

Naasir was an interesting concept and he was indeed special. I didn't really understand what drew him to Little Miss Perfect who doesn't even have sex, because her dirty parents did it all the time.

What a waste of a perfectly fine hero.