Tami

Tami

Sappiest love fest I ever read. Really long, I skimmed a lot. Stupid.

Mated: Have a Little Faith (Volume 1) - Diana McKinley

Love: mentioned 332 times in the book.

This was a really bad one. The main characters were beautiful, one strong Alpha, one sweet Omega, one with deep blue eyes, one with emerald ones (yeah, seriously).

Let me not even start on the age issue. It irked me over the whole book, that the MCs were underage for most part of it, and Corwin until the epilogue...

The sweet Omega didn't feel like a male at all. There was nothing masculine whatsoever about this character. He felt like a weak Mary Sue with too many damsel in distress moments, though he was supposed to be so emotionally strong etc.

The whole drama about the young Alpha not wanting to get tied down at age 16 - and at that getting tied down with a 13 (!) year old - is a crime because they are mated and that makes his wanting to live a bit before settling down selfish beyond anything, although nobody bothers to tell him what the consequences are for his mate.

This was really really sappy, and really stupid.

The only two females in the book remained a sketch without character - both mothers. No real characters, just there while the fathers and brothers and even grandfather and all the male friends populated the novel.