Tami

Tami

Frat House Troopers

Frat House Troopers - Xavier  Mayne 3,5 stars - might contain mild spoiler.Hm, a nice read, with some charming characters and a solid flow, also seriously hot, although with a slow start. I found the storyline - especially regarding the "investigation" - rather implausible though. The romance part was nicely done, but again I found it very unlikely how both Ethan and Gabriel were both absolutely heterosexual until they suddently weren't anymore. Not that I am an expert, but that seem like a rather big coincidence. Also what had a bit of a fairy tale feel was how accepting everybody around them was. It made for a feel-good read, but didn't feel very realistic. The same goes for the end - the internet doesn't forget and if your sex-video is online somewhere and your picture with name is in the newspaper, it would probably have consequences for your life - especially when you are a civil servant of some capacity.