Tami

Tami

Aiden's Luck (Seattle Stories)

Aiden's Luck (Seattle Stories) - Con Riley This was not very good - and a disappointment after the strong first installment and the ok second one. I thought about why I didn't like it much and the most prominent reason is, that it indeed was boring. I think I would have liked it in fact better if I hadn't read the first two books. It felt very repetitive and the whole story was predictable and there was no development at all that came as an interesting turn. I think the main problem for me was, that Aiden's and Marco's story was too thorougly prepared for in the first books. Everything was clear from the beginning, so the only feeling the story finally inspired was frustration and impatience with Aiden to get it done already. I think this would have worked better as a short story/spin off novella.In series it is mostly nice to meet favourite characters again, but here too much ground work for the MC's has been put down in former books. I had more than one deja vue. And I also didn't dig the whole crush on the late Ben thing.