Tami

Tami

Morning Report - Sue  Brown This might contain spoilers.1,5 stars. (And the half star is for the kudos to mention watersports, even if it was only halfheartedly incorporated - not that this is my kink, but it takes some courage to include that in a saccharine romance like this.)It had cowboys. They were supposedly hot. And that was the good part about this book.It was incredibly sappy and had no claim to be realistic whatsoever. The established couple (10 years together) has sex non-stop - between telling each other how much they love each other. This is just plain boring after a while. Yeah, we get it. They are the greatest gay cowboy couple to ever walk the earth. And they have sex all the time. Because if the luuuuuv is just great enough, then you have sex three times a day, even if you have a physically demanding job for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. And are together for 10 years. I don't know if this is supposed to be erotica (the amount of "action" would point that way), but if so, it is on the uninteresting side of smexy and kinky, and the constant "be a good boy" doesn't make it a hot BDSM book (not my fave anyway, but this was not convincing anyway).It also has the usual hotness all around, everybody either wants Simon or Luke - because they are soooo hooooot. Yeah, whatever. The whole drama with the new Pastor and all the bullying was never a real cause for disturbance as the leading couple has too much sex to really fight. A little running away for three days, and all is good. BORING!I didn't care about anyone in this book. It left me completely indifferent.