Tami

Tami

Fury's Kiss - Karen Chance I have to confess that I skimmed like 30% of the story. Because parts were really really boring.It might also have been a problem, that I didn't remember all the details from the previous installments.Anyways. It was a nice read over all, but stretched a looooot. It could have lost, well, about 30% and would have still been a full novel, just not that over loaded.I found the intrigue and drama not really interesting.I would have thought myself over the genre, if it weren't for the new Kate Daniels novel which I loved.I liked Louis-Cesare - who wouldn't, he is smoking - but he is TGTBT. Simply to perfect. And Dory's constant self-doubt (oh, he can't love me, I am so beyond him, yada, yada).So one star is for overall good writing style, one for the hottie and one for "I generally liked this series".