Tami

Tami

Mourning Heaven - Amy Lane The writing was good, but I didn't like the "love story". Both MCs didn't really speak to me. It was one of those overly angsty stories, that didn't make much sense too me. Everyone was terribly broken. And all problems were tragedies. What will become a new pet peeve: The "I will fix you" plot. I didn't count how often it was said, but it was said A LOT. Followed by "I will take care of you" in various different wordings. Don't get me wrong, a bit of that is ok, and makes for a good story twist, showing of vulnerability etc. - BUT please, not as the one theme over all.This is not love for me. Love means wanting, not needing. There is even a name for this kind of thing (helper syndrome) - it is not romantic and not sexy to me. At all.But as I said, the writing was very decent.