Tami

Tami

Taboo For You - Anyta Sunday, Teresa Crawford, Lynda Lamb, HJS Editing, Caroline Wimmer 3,5 stars.Might contain spoilers!An enjoyable read.It's kind of a "friends to lovers" story that also has GFY in it. The story is told from three different POVs - which made it a bit difficult in the beginning to get it all straight.It was a sweet read. It had a good relationship development and some very likable characters.BUT I disliked the fact that the whole falling in love really took place before the story started (just some flashbacks and inner monologues) and the whole point was more the realization of it. It just lacks the excitement for me that really draws me into a story when you experience the whole falling in love between two MCs. It was written very well and the characters and the dynamic were interesting enough to still make it enjoyable, so all in all a good book.