Tami

Tami

In and Out - L.B. Gregg A very good story.The 1st person narrator, Holden, is a 40 year old former adventurer and writer who is agoraphobic and lusts after his sexy young gardener. He lives in his family's old mansion with an austere housekeeper, his alcoholic brother (who has his wife/ex-wife in tow as well as his best buddy) and his ex-boyfriend "visiting" him. It is a animated, lively coming and going in this house and the murder mystery is smack in the middle.When Adam, the beautiful young man who tends to Holden's garden, finds a body behind the shed not only the police investigation starts - the love story also is kicked off.I liked both main characters, Adam and Holden. They were very different, both broken in their own way, but without this "oh woe is me" - no self pity, nothing OTT. Just two people with problems, history and quirks. The side characters were also an intersting bunch and really helped the story along.What I especially liked was the way Adam and Holden communicated. This and the humor made this a very enjoyable read.