Tami

Tami

Every Move He Makes - Barbara Elsborg 3,5 stars.It had some lenghts in the beginning and Zak got on my nerves then (TSTL with the aggravated "he is so smart and has a maths degree, doing difficult sudokus in seconds etc" - but evidence in his behavior was rather "not two brain cells to rub together in his pretty head"), but he improved with the story flow. Logan/Josh was a more interesting character with a kind of dramatic past and some of it was a little OTT in my opinion. The whole Bond-spy-action theme was somewhat entertaining, but not breath-taking, because not very original or innovative. Somewhere at the end the language moved into strange places, e.g. this little gem from a sex scene: "Orgasm galloped across the horizon like a black stallion. He could feel its hooves pounding in his head, echoing over his body." - WTF? For me that is beyond flowery and moved directly into peculiar...What I liked here was the spacing of their love-story, how they came from instant attraction to maybe being more than just f*ck buddies, so overall it was a good read.