Tami

Tami

The Student Prince - FayJay "I've created a monster, haven't I?" said Merlin, staring at the animated figure incredulously."I think that, technically, I was already a monster," the dragon replied. "Now I am a monster with social networking skills. Or I would be if I had a Twitter account. And possibly a Facebook. Do I want a Facebook? Is it a book of faces? Is it the same as MySpace? Which of course begs the question: what is MySpace?"I LOVE THE DRAGON!This book is extremely awesome! The banter, the sense of humor, the characaters, the story and the whole world building result in a brilliant and immensly entertaining read.The romantic part was prettily done, too. It was definitely a very, very slow burn, as it took more than 200 pages to the first real kiss. And it was so worth it!I loughed out loud more than once, was teary eyed at the "big gesture" and fell in love with the dragon. Merlin and Arthur (and all other characters) were so well described, through showing who they are, not telling - absolutely great. I also loved the insight into student life and University Tradition at St. Andrews.A wonderful read - I bow to the awesomeness of it all!