Tami

Tami

Adder - Ally Blue It had good and bad moments. The "love story" had some time to develop which I liked and there were some interesting characters.What bugged me was the strange top-bottom-discussion between both MCs: one gay who had to top, the other bi who only bottoms with boys, because topping he does with girls - what kind of logic is that??? That it makes no different what is attached to the orifice??? It's surely possible that there are guys out there who think that way, but it doesn't make for a good MC in a romance novel. It makes the MC sound like he is only after the mechanical process of either f***ing or getting f***ed, no matter what is involved also in the act. And this is so not sexy. Even if it's only one-night-stands this sounds jaded and unattractive - but with someone he has exclusive sex for several months? WTF?