Tami

Tami

Cover Up - K.C. Burn It had some ok moments, but overall it was too often annoying. The cute, young, beautifull, puppy MC was so insecure and so "adorable" and sadly TSTL, that I only wanted him gone for most of the second part of the book. The older Cop-guy was an ok MC, but nothing really stood out.So the whole book had this "meeeh"-feeling about it.The "crime/suspense" part was so obvious that it bordered on ridiculous. The romance was ok at best, had a insta-love feel to it, altough it wasn't exactly, and there was no heat whatsoever.I appreciate the sleep apnoe, as this was unusual and a good plot device to make the insecurity of the young MC more believable, but unfortunately it was also very unsexy. Sorry, mate, but that's how it is. Overall it was disappointing as I rather liked the first installment.Therefore I am waiting to give the next one a chance - I have a feeling it will be Rick and Ian...