Tami

Tami

Winter Warmers - Chrissy Munder,  Clare London,  J.L. Merrow,  Josephine Myles,  Lou Harper Lucky Dip by Clare LondonAndy and Greg: Teacher and pupil'S uncle hook up again, after Greg broke up with Andy because he was afraid. This felt like a scene from a longer novel, was nice and humorous.Butterscotch Kisses by Chrissy MunderMatthew and Cute Ticket Guy: A sweet little story with good development. Matthew tries to conquer his fear of hights and meets Cute Ticket Guy on his daily trips. Wintertide by Lou HarperStory of Jem, young and vulnerable and Oscar, old and rich, who had lost his life partner of 25 years some time ago. I found this story strange: the age gap too big and the whole "I only want to take care of him" style is not really romantic imho, but rather creepy. Good relationships are between equals, and this kind of storyline is why I stopped reading M-f.When in Amsterdam... by Josephine MylesBrandon, an ordinary guy, and Jos, his Dutch boyfrien, a sub, visit a sex shop in Amsterdam. Hot sex ensues. Nice little story, and even some relationship develpment.A Pint of Beer, a Bag of Chips, and Thou by JL MerrowThis one I liked best - it had a real storyline and depicted the getting to know each other part between Liam and an attractive older man he sees every day while playing sax at King’s Cross.