Tami

Tami

Bound By Nature - Cooper Davis A gay werewolf cliche-fest. Insta-love on top (irresistable mate smell included...). There was pretty much nothing about this book that I liked. Both MCs were Alpha (althoug constantly callilng each other "babe" or "baby", an "alpha" or "cowboy" thrown in once or twice...arrrghhh) - no real dynamic in the relationship. They fell in love based on physical appearance, and of course because they are meant to be mates. There was a convoluted back-story about some werewolf clan feud, which never really was explained and simply ceased to exist - surprisingly - in the aftermath of the happily ever after.Also thrown in the mix: a strange crime plot (including the mutliple rape of one of the MCs) which didn't make any sense whatsoever for the story - also aggravating: the culprits obviously didn't have two brain cells to rub together.