Tami

Tami

New York Christmas - RJ Scott 1,5 stars, rounded to 2.Bad case of re-warmed up insta-love. Holiday-themed New York love story with some classics like Rockefeller center and ice skating in central park, but both MCs remained shallow and their whole story unplausible. Daniel, the rich and beautiful guy, who became a cop - way too good to be true. And Chris the insecure, poor and pretty teacher. After meeting in college, Daniel was secretly in love with Chris, but decided to wait to act on it, because "he was a slut" in college. Aha.Then, 10 years later, he finds Chris again and starts to date him. They fall in love and in a course of less than 2 months, they not only deeply love each other and moved in together, Daniel even asked Chris to marry him.The story was not realistic and felt too artificially sweet to me - even for a christmas read. Even the little drama from Chris' past was boring and seemed to be only composed to show how great Daniel really is.