Tami

Tami

Love Means No Shame - Andrew Grey Not really my type of story. The story was very simple and predictable. It had a very unfinished and immature feel - as if the main characters were teenagers.The characters remained shallow and cliched: "the most beautiful", "the most caring", "the kindest", "the sweetest" - you get the idea. In my opinion it is good writing when the author can make you see that this character is sweet through narration, dialogue and action, and not shout it in your face explicitly. Also it was insta love (big no no for me) and to top it off the underlying theme was, that you only have one true soul mate and that's not a philosophy I find agreeable especially coupled with the fact that they only know each other for two months. If you find the plot with a religious/cultural gap (here Amish and English) interesting, I'd recommend James Buchanan's "Hard Fall" (involving a mormon police officer and a ex con as MCs).