Tami

Tami

The Trouble With Harry - Katie MacAlister I liked this book very much - it was funny and entertaining, especially the dialogues between Harry and Plum, the two MCs. It was a good mix of few clichés you probably cannot avoid when writing this kind of romance and some new twists and refreshing turns. I especially liked that the author spared us the whole "you withheld information about your past and now this leads to drama in our relationship" storyline. It is more realistic that grown up people accept that the loved one does have a past. What I loved: That Plum decided to kill the guy who blackmailed her and her family. Ok, that sounds bloodthirsty first (and it was kind of politically correct that she changed the plan to blackmailing back :-)), but it was really refreshing.I will definitely read more of that author.