Tami

Tami

Lessons in Love - Charlie Cochrane It was an ok read. Not very exciting, funny or especially entertaining. The MCs remained pale imo.Two things why only 3 stars: the crime story was week. I noticed this with some other m/m books as well - it's like the authors throw in some storyline about a crime and it's solving so that it is not only a m/m romance. Most of the crime stories are not worth reading (exception: Josh Lanyon - his crime stories are very much worth reading imo).Secondly the whole theme about Orlando being untouched until he meets Jonty. Orlando is 27 - and if I got that nebulous description right he has his first orgasm ever with Jonty. At the age of 27. That is very strange and not at all romantic. And unhealthy. Obviously I don't believe in cold showers as much as Orlando and his parents do :-)Why still 3 stars? It was a nice read - the MCs were mostly likable, especially shy Orlando. And the authour took her time to introduce them properly before they became friends and ultimately lovers.