Tami

Tami

Cupid Christmas - Lex Valentine Warning: Might contain spoiler - and ranting...This was bad. A very unplausible and illogical story with stereotypical characters that made no sense at all. Two parted lovers get toegether again after ten years. And what did it take the scheming cupid to bring the love back? A meeting at a friends ranch for 2 minutes. Wow. How elaborate a scheme.This whole story does not make any sense. After ten years the chilted lover, Steve, now all of a sudden sees how pathetic Dalton's life looks (after leaving Steve he managed blowing his career and closeted family life in one run, he is now lonely and poor, but still has gorgous "turquois" eyes and wheat blond hair...) and decides he wants Dalton back and make everything great again. Yeah, sure. Oh, and Dalton knows that he did the unforgivable and is lower than low. He grovels like no one's business, it is so pathetic. Of course both never loved anybody else. Bad, bad re-warmed insta-love, cringe-worthy dramatics, the worst finale ever (hotelroom scene *shudder* - only topped by the sappy epilogue), no logic, no story-line, nothing to recommend this book to me.And it had nothing whatsoever to do with Christmas!