Tami

Tami

I really don't understand how the Amazon recommendations work...

I bought pretty much everything Harper Fox has ever written on Amazon. But when she has a new book out - and one which is a second installment in a series of which I bought the first installment  on Amazon - I don't get a recommendation for this.

Amazon rather recs me some sequels in space operas (sometimes the 4th or 5th book) in series that I never touched, just because I bought a similar book some days ago.

Does this make any sense to you, Amazon?

Don't you think it would be a safer bet to rec me books by authors which moved me to buy their books more than a dozend times already?

Nice of you to try to expand my horizons - and yes, I got the not so subtle hint to not read so much m/m (I read - and buy - like 70% m/m, but get only 20% recs for m/m books). But please, just help me find books I really want to read.

I know you can do it. You're smart, you have all the tools at your disposal - you can do it!

Peace - and happy holidays!