Tami

Tami

SPOILER ALERT!

Another ok read - run of the mill romance with plot holes.

Tall, Tatted and Tempting - Tammy Falkner

Not only did the deaf guy talk to his brother once while he was supposed to be only talking to his girl aloud (because she is so special...), but also the whole plot with her father and the forced wedding was so very unprobable.

There was this huge logic gap between "my parents love me" and "my Dad forces me to marry this awful dude".

Who forces his 18-year-old daughter to marry in this day and age anyway??? It was a strange stray into historical romance fields - it clashed quite horribly with the tattooed bad boy with sweet core story.

Also why it would be a shame for someone of their class in society to have a child with dislexia - total mystery to me - especially when said child is accepted into Juilliard. Which is no shame ever. Her father would rather marry her off at 18 then have her attend a widely recognized music school - total plot hole.

Also it was not really clear why he fell for her - only her prettiness seemed a likely explanation.

The brothers and the family life was nice. But it wasn't an especially great read all around.