Tami

Tami

Stolen Magic (Shadows of the Immortals) (Volume 1)
Marina Finlayson
Das Schlimmste kommt noch oder Fast eine Jugend
Charles Bukowski
Die linke Hand Gottes
Paul Hoffman, Reinhard Tiffert

Oy, my tight purse-strings are fighting with WANT THIS!!!

Magic Breaks - Ilona Andrews

It's scheduled to come out in Germany on 29th July, which is 11 days away, not that I am counting or something...

And the price: 13,71 € (=18,50 $). This is steep. Especially for an ebook. Which didn't require any tree to die in the production process.

I am pretty sure it's worth it, but somewhere along the way, between reading books borrowed from libraries for free in my teens and reading everything my mother's shelves would contain and my current me (spending many many euros on books and ebooks and reading up to 5 books in a normal week) I lost the will to spend money in the double digits for a single read.

So I will see how long I can wait until they drop the price to a level I feel comfortable with.

And will avoid every and all review for this book (a bit like the guys from "How I met your mother" avoided the superbowl results in this one episode...).