Tami

Tami

Ghosts of Empire (Book 4 of The Empire of Bones Saga)
Terry Mixon
The Handmaid's Tale
Margaret Atwood
Trek Science - mit Warpgeschwindigkeit in die Zukunft? (German Edition)
Inga Nielsen, Stefan Thiesen

DNF after 15% - I am glad it was a kindle lend and I didn't pay for that one.

Chosen (The Warrior Chronicles, 1) - K.F. Breene

It will be my last one by this author I think.

I had some other DNF with her, but also liked a series she wrote, so gave her a chance with that one.

Anyways. Why DNF?

I very much disliked the heroine from the beginning. She is not only an ignorant, intolerant and obviously stupid character, she is on top of all else extremely unlikable. She is obviously very sure about her own importance and how the "end justifies whatever means", including more or less mind-raping the poor young boy who kept her alive when she was helpless and unconscious.

She also doesn't seem to be overly clever or able to think strategically, so whatever people needs her help to survive/be saved/whatever: You would be doomed, if this was real life and not a stupid novel.

And really, there is nothing about her that's likable. She's ungrateful in extremo, pseudo-rebellous and simply stupid.

I am fed up with her after 15%.