Tami

Tami

The Handmaid's Tale
Margaret Atwood
Trek Science - mit Warpgeschwindigkeit in die Zukunft? (German Edition)
Inga Nielsen, Stefan Thiesen

Funny and hot. Just a bit too run-of-the-mill.

The Law of Attraction - N.M.  Silber

And both MCs were too beautiful, too rich, too well connected.

I don't really understand why they both had to come from super-rich, super-influential families. Didn't really influence the plot or story line.

And Braden became a little too protective in the end - Gabrielle's plan to find out who wrote the letters was quite stupid and very incompetently put into place.

So this part was a bit WTF.

BUT: This was a fun read. It had no relationship angst whatsoever. I really really appreciated this.

The love story developed way too fast for me, but I very much liked Gabrielle and Braden. Gabrielle's family will probably be a cute and funny side show in the next installment - here there was not enough room to really bring them on as the main comedic element.

Why I liked it especially: The group of young lawyers and prosecutors reminded me very much of the group of lawyers preparing for our state exams I used to hang out with. The situations were very similar and so the atmosphere in this novel really clicked with me.