Tami

Tami

Nice romance with some fun and adventure thrown in.

The Wedding Trap (Second Service) - Adrienne Bell

This was an entertaining and enjoyable read.

The plot was not exactly original, as is not rare with romance novels, but the execution was good.

The heroine was very likable, she had personality and was not your usual beauty queen/damsel in distress with emerald/violet/blahblah eyes.

She was a regular girl, who feels like she has a few pounds too many on her hips and doesn't feel like she is anything special.

And here it is not a cheap plot trick - she doesn't turn out to be a beauty in disguise or losing 20 pounds from the stress and rising like a phoenix from her unattractive days.

She is a beauty, but only in the eyes of her beholder - and that is the hero. Who falls in love with her for who she is, not how she looks. For her openness, her emotionality and also her generosity and the care she shows for others. And a little for the entertainment value, as she stumbles into crazy situations.

I found her cute and could understand why he would fall for her.

He was your typical handsome cop/law enforcement hero, but also likable with some personality traits as well.

A really good read, that could have been fantastic for just a little more filling. It felt short and so the love story felt strongly like insta-love. Too early declarations are made, plans for a HEA that are quite rushed.