Der Himmel kennt keine Günstlinge (Taschenbuch)
Erich Maria Remarque
Trek Science - mit Warpgeschwindigkeit in die Zukunft? (German Edition)
Inga Nielsen, Stefan Thiesen

I enjoyed this very much.

Elements of Chemistry: ATTRACTION (Hypothesis Series Book 1) - Penny Reid

Somehow I don't really like the two main characters. Felt that the damaged and impossibly beautiful Hero was too perfect. The unperfect heroine too much the social underdog, and too politically correct - on the surface - to demonstrate what I mean:

She insists that the distinction between sluts and "girls to marry" is sexistic (right!) and that girls have a right to have fun just like guys (right again!), but on the other hand she is the perfect marriage material (smart, from a good family and a VIRGIN). See? In theory, she did everything right with being incensed on her sisters' behalf. As a character? She is the living proof that the sexistic moron was right.

(show spoiler)

It was a fun read and I marked a ton of passages, but still I didn't feel really enchanted by both protags.

*scratches head*

I can't really exlplain it. It was funny, it didn't have any of those stupid misunderstandings, both MCs were more or less consistent.