I'd do nothing but reading if I could (ok, maybe eat some great food, buy some fancy shoes between two books...oh, and spend some quality time with the gorgeous guy I married while I am on reading-break anyway...)
1. Are you named after anyone?
No. My Mum just liked the name for it is quite exotic in my country. Or at least was, when I was little.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Tuesday. I had a very minor car accident with my company car and had a panic attack about it. Because I thought they are going to send me to Guantanamo Bay for bumping a rearview mirror.
3. Do you have kids?
Nope. But the cutest nephews in the world.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Not sure. If the another person would be assholeish probably not, as I am very very nice :-)
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I have been known from time to time to use a bit of the good olde S.
I immensely enjoy it when others do as well.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
Something chocolatey. Chocoloate makes even healthy stuff yummy.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
9. What is your eye colour?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Can I have both?
11. Favorite smells?
Lily of the valley.
12. Summer or winter?
13. Computer or television?
Computer. Kind of addicted.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
15. Do you have any special talents?
Hm. Not sure what counts as special. Nothing exotic about my talents unfortunately.
And now I am sad about my un-exciting talent-free self.
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
READING. Eating. Talking. Listening. Cuddling.
18. Do you have any pets?
No. I had a cat when I was a teenager, I loved it and he loved me. He was killed by a car.
19. Favorite movie?
Death on Nile with Peter Ustinov.
20. Do you have any siblings?
Three sisters - one older, two younger ones. The greatest gift of all.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Rich. Or at least independent. Right now I need to work to afford life and I can't ignore how much nicer life would be if I didn't HAVE to.