Der Himmel kennt keine Günstlinge (Taschenbuch)
Erich Maria Remarque
Trek Science - mit Warpgeschwindigkeit in die Zukunft? (German Edition)
Inga Nielsen, Stefan Thiesen

Many, many sexy times.

Learning to Feel - N.R. Walker

A feel good read about a doctor from Boston who knows that something in his life is missing. He goes to a small town, meets the gay artist/handyman and starts to feel.

This sounds not especially original or gripping, but I found the beginning the best part of the book. The sexual tension, the slow awakening. Until they start making out-

A lot of sexy times ensue.

It was a nice read. I liked it, I enjoyed it.

But it wasn't really really good. It was a lot sappy and the constant "he was so fucking hot" and so on got on my nerves soon.  A lot of swearing. Unnecessary. If you want to emphasize something with putting a "fucking" in the sentence, you shouldn't use it so often. It doesn't work as a beacon then, only clutters the writing.

The writing seemed a bit sloppy at times, here an example:

He expessed himself through his art.

"You express emotons through your art, don't you?" I asked

I normally like this authors books a bit more, but since this was a freebie, I add half a star. And I did like to read it.