Tami

Tami

Stolen Magic (Shadows of the Immortals) (Volume 1)
Marina Finlayson
Das Schlimmste kommt noch oder Fast eine Jugend
Charles Bukowski
Die linke Hand Gottes
Paul Hoffman, Reinhard Tiffert

Many, many sexy times.

Learning to Feel - N.R. Walker

A feel good read about a doctor from Boston who knows that something in his life is missing. He goes to a small town, meets the gay artist/handyman and starts to feel.

This sounds not especially original or gripping, but I found the beginning the best part of the book. The sexual tension, the slow awakening. Until they start making out-

A lot of sexy times ensue.

It was a nice read. I liked it, I enjoyed it.

But it wasn't really really good. It was a lot sappy and the constant "he was so fucking hot" and so on got on my nerves soon.  A lot of swearing. Unnecessary. If you want to emphasize something with putting a "fucking" in the sentence, you shouldn't use it so often. It doesn't work as a beacon then, only clutters the writing.

The writing seemed a bit sloppy at times, here an example:

He expessed himself through his art.

"You express emotons through your art, don't you?" I asked

Huh.

I normally like this authors books a bit more, but since this was a freebie, I add half a star. And I did like to read it.