I'd do nothing but reading if I could (ok, maybe eat some great food, buy some fancy shoes between two books...oh, and spend some quality time with the gorgeous guy I married while I am on reading-break anyway...)
1. I have a law degree I don't really use, because I always hated law - the whole legal stuff. I forgave it a bit over the last 5 years, but the getting this f*cking degree was hard core. (I work in HR)
2. I am a total fangirl for my husband. I am famous for talking constantly about him, showing pictures around, and be an all-around pain in the a**. We are together for 11 years now, and I am happier than ever.
3. I have three sisters who are very very dear to me - they are my best friends, my most trusted buddies, my best entertainment.
4. I hate fish, crabs and basically anything that lived in water. Just can't eat it. The smell alone makes me sick. I won't kiss my husband if he ate Tuna. Or salmon, yuck.
5. I used to play music - piano - and sang in a choir. I enjoyed that very much and still think about it often. Not that I am anything special, but it brought me a lot of joy.
6. I am addicted to my work phone. I recently cheated myself with leaving it at home and then using outlook web access for checking my work mail. Hate myself for it. Controll freak that way.
7. I love shoes. And handbags. And dresses. And jackets. In all colours - not much black and white and grey in my closet.
8. I am very very impatient. And start angry dialogues in my head if I have to wait.
9. I am rather a cat person, because dogs don't smell so good. Especially when it's raining.
10. I am very lazy deep down, so I always try to compensate for this because I am afraid, if I don't move, I am going to stand still for a long time.